Thank you to the amazing S. J. Bouquet for the awesome cover!
Charlie Gilbert wants people to hear his music. When he finally gets his chance at fame, he doesn't realize just how hard it will be for him to keep his head out of the clouds and his feet on the ground. Charlie starts to forget everything that made him who he is. Liz Faith, the girl Charlie has loved ever since kindergarten, becomes close with Charlie, showing him that she respected his music, but didn't completely agree with who he had become. Will Charlie change for the girl he loves? Or will he leave her, and everything else in his life, behind for the fame and fortune?
* * *
Hey everyone! Just in case you were wondering, here is the soundtrack I have so far for "More Than Miles"!
1. More Than Miles by Brantley Gilbert
2. Take a Back Road by Rodney Atkins
3. Good Directions by Billy Currington
4. Tattoos on This Town by Jason Aldean
5. All Your Life by The Band Perry
6. What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
7. Crazy Town by Jason Aldean
8. Drunk On You by Luke Bryan
9. Put You In A Song by Keith Urban (Thank you soooo much C. R. Chamberlain for mentioning this song to me!)
10. Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owen
11. Keep the Girl by Jason Aldean
12. The Trouble with Girls by Scotty McCreery
13. I Love You This Big by Scotty McCreery
14. Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band
15. Honey Bee by Blake Shelton
16. You Don't Know Her Like I Do by Brantley Gilbert
17. Suds in the Bucket by Sara Evans
18. I Don't Want This Night to End by Luke Bryan
19. The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert
20. A Woman Like You by Lee Brice